Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving break. Now with only 2 weeks left before finals heres a couple important announcements for the end of the semester…
- The December meeting will be Sunday December 2 in LBC room 203 (Stibbs) from 5pm-7pm
- Reflections will be due December 7th (look out for a post and an email with the prompt)
- Hours are also due December 7th by 5pm
- Don’t forget to sign up for the Small Steps, Big Wins challenge at http://smallsteps.netimpact.org/site/?referrer=PtsWsX6i5c#signup (be sure to use a non-Tulane email)
- A talk about Mental Illness and Homelessness with Cecile Tebo (Rogers Memorial Chapel: Thursday, November 29 at 6:00 pm.)
- Be sure to like the MLK Day Week4Peace page on facebook and follow the twitter feed. http://www.facebook.com/MlkWeek4Peace?fref=ts https://twitter.com/MLKWeek4Peace
- If you are interested in being a PC for MLK Day the application is due December 7th. Any questions please contact Jolia Raymond, email@example.com https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dDhDVW5DSHN1OVdlMlZ3a0FsOUxsSXc6MQ
Just a reminder that our meeting is tomorrow, Sunday 10/21, from 10-1 in the Qatar Ballroom in the LBC. SOAR will be joining us so get excited!!!!
Also, thank you to everyone who participated in Make A Difference Day Today. I know those of us that went to YRNO had tons of fun!