Miss the November meeting or just want to see these again.
Here are the videos we watched
Brené Brown talks about the power of vulnerability and we have to put ourselves out there.
Drew Dudley talks about everyday leadership and how the smallest action can have a huge impact on the lives of others.
Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving break. Now with only 2 weeks left before finals heres a couple important announcements for the end of the semester…
- The December meeting will be Sunday December 2 in LBC room 203 (Stibbs) from 5pm-7pm
- Reflections will be due December 7th (look out for a post and an email with the prompt)
- Hours are also due December 7th by 5pm
- Don’t forget to sign up for the Small Steps, Big Wins challenge at http://smallsteps.netimpact.org/site/?referrer=PtsWsX6i5c#signup (be sure to use a non-Tulane email)
- A talk about Mental Illness and Homelessness with Cecile Tebo (Rogers Memorial Chapel: Thursday, November 29 at 6:00 pm.)
- Be sure to like the MLK Day Week4Peace page on facebook and follow the twitter feed. http://www.facebook.com/MlkWeek4Peace?fref=ts https://twitter.com/MLKWeek4Peace
- If you are interested in being a PC for MLK Day the application is due December 7th. Any questions please contact Jolia Raymond, email@example.com https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dDhDVW5DSHN1OVdlMlZ3a0FsOUxsSXc6MQ
Happy November everyone! We hope everyone had a fun and safe halloween! Also A Happy Homecoming! ROLL WAVE!!!
Dates to Remember:
November 7, interest meeting about service projects dealing with both Issac and sandy: 8PM. contact Lindsey Curewitz if interested.
November 15, Students Organizing Against Racism (SOAR) Potluck Dinner: 7pm, Goldring/Woldenberg Hall I room 110.
November 17, Scholar Group Session:L Advocating For Self and Others: 10am-1pm, Weatherhead (SoHo) seminar room. 1 st floor.
Lastly, we have some scholar birthdays this month… So happy birthday to Cam, Maxwell,and Mae!