Here’s a great way to get involved in the community and get to know your fellow scholars. Join the Community Service Scholar Team for the first annual Walk Now For Autism Speaks, October 28th at Audubon Park! Contact Johanna Kester with any questions!
There are some awesome service opportunities coming up this month.
- Habitat For Humanity Restore – Saturday October 20th
- CACTUS Halloween Day – Friday October 26th, 3-5, Bruff Quad
- Walk Now For Autism Speaks – Sunday October 28th, registration begins at 8:30 am, Audubon Park shelter #10
Other important dates to remember.
- Monthly CSS time log and reflection essay will be sent out October 10th
- Scholar Group Session (Social Identities and Community Service) – Sunday October 21st, 10am-1pm, LBC room 212 (Qatar Ballroom)